- DO turn your mattress regularly using the turning instructions below (Cycle 1 for one-sided mattresses, Cycles 1 and 2 for two-sided mattresses). The resilient materials used in your mattress are designed to conform to your body’s individual contours. This is not a manufacturing defect. By turning your mattress every two weeks for the first six months and once every month thereafter, these body impressions which form naturally on the mattress surface over time, will be equalized.
- DO carry your mattress flat on its side – it’s easier to handle and less likely to cause damage.
- DO keep your bedding clean. Soiling or staining your mattress will invalidate your warranty. The use of a mattress pad is suggested.
- DO replace the box spring when purchasing a new mattress because old box springs lose their strength and support. What appears to be a sag in your new mattress may well be a result of a faulty or weakened foundation. A foundation that does not provide proper support to your new mattress will invalidate your mattress warranty.
We are confident that you will enjoy your White Dove more than any mattress you have ever owned. To ensure your White Dove remains in excellent condition, please take a moment to learn how best to care for your mattress.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO TURN YOUR MATTRESS BY YOURSELF.
This may cause injury to you or damage to your mattress.
ROTATION CYCLE A
counter-clockwise 1/2 turn
ROTATION CYCLE B
Rotate mattress to
Rotate and realign
mattress with foundation
- DO use a metal bed frame. For Full, Full XL, Queen and King sized bedding, the use of a rigid center support is required.
- DON’T bend your mattress more than 40 degrees; such treatment may damage the innerspring unit. Flex rather than bend the mattress when going through doorways, and don’t bend the corners when putting on fitted sheets. This limitation would not apply to mattresses that are approved for use on Power Foundations I Adjustable Bases.
- DON’T allow anyone to stand or jump on your mattress. It was not built to withstand that type of weight concentration.
- DON’T allow your mattress to get wet. Protect it from water, dry cleaning fluid, or other liquids.
- DON’T smoke in bed or place product near open flame. This mattress is manufactured as required by law, to resist ignition from lighted cigarettes and open flame, but it is not fire or flame proof.